Can I get a hallelujah and yee-haw for today being the last day of class?! Summer is here!
Here are some things that happened at Chez Moore this month...
(P.S. I scored my first ever triple-digit word in Words with Friends this week, with the word "chez". Woot!)
Our garden started to grow.
We welcomed a new cousin, baby Oliver, into the family. He is totally awesome. Congratulations to Clark and Marchelle and big brother Bry.
Alex fell in love with the stuffed triceratops the Easter Bunny left him. He is named...Triceratops. Duh.
We celebrated "Dia" with the BU community and got our first, and hopefully only, sunburns of the year. Pretty mild, but still <Mommy guilt>.
Shayne and Gracie had their spring piano recital. Super proud of them and how hard they worked.(Video coming when I get it from Brendon's phone.)
And Brendon and I mostly just survived this month. But hallelujah and yee-haw, we've made it! Bring on May!
8 comments:
Ha! Your kids and naming stuffed animals is the funniest. So happy for you that your semester is basically over!
Looks like a fun month! Enjoy a relaxing May!
Thanks for the comment on my blog today. I immediately clicked and read the article. I LOVE that you said you have to remind yourself to be like jello. Made me laugh. I appreciated all the pointers though and poured myself a 32 oz jug of water. I don't drink nearly enough! I can definitely work on being more like jello rather than ignoring or not taking their emotions seriously. Easier said than done right? Glad to know you are dealing with the same things and I'm not alone.
Loved the pinewood derby post, btw. His car was AWESOME.
xoxo
Girl, I'm waiting for the video.
Yee-haw and Hallelujah to you, Leigh!
want to blog today?
So are we just blogging once a month now? I guess that's better than nothing ;-) Just giving you a hard time. Hope you all are doing well!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOO.....anybody there??? Where are you Leigh????
Post a Comment