Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Welcome!
Welcome to our new (free!) home on the web!
We outgrew our old blog name "fivemoore" over three years ago when Alex came along. I remember Catherine Schulthies laughingly commenting on that address when we moved from blogdrive to typepad, asking if it was the wisest choice. With Aubrey only nine months old at the time, "sixmoore" wasn't really on my radar yet, so I went with it.
Our new blog name? The hymn "Have I Done Any Good in the World Today?" has long been a favorite for me and Brendon; we are always using its refrain: "Then WAKE UP and DO SOMETHING MORE!" as both a real motivator and a family joke (poking each other on more/moore). We are also using it as our theme song for this school year, so it seemed like a natural fit for our new blog name. Do Something Moore is our personal reminder to get moving (get blogging!) and do good where we are able.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for indulging me in my long summer break. We're back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Whoop! Thanks.
I might be having to do the same thing soon as well. Love the new name!
Happy to see the new blog.
Post a Comment