Saturday, August 20, 2011

New York: Buddy the Dog

We went to church the day after we arrived back home, and one of Gracie's teachers approached me as we were leaving afterwards: "I heard about your trip today! Gracie told our class everything. We heard all about Buddy the Dog and..."

Oh man, that cracked me up. Of all the things she saw and we did, the first and most important thing she thought to share with her friends was about how awesome Matt and Mandy's dog Buddy is.

Bud1

I'm sad I didn't get a better picture of them together. Buddy is pretty awesome, and definitely loved by our kids.

Bud2
Bud celebrated Brendon's birthday, too, with his own bowl of whipped cream.

There are some kids in Texas who are missing you (and your owners), Buddy!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That made me cry. Thanks for posting! He's spending a few nights with Shelly this week. The kiddos should Skype so they can see Buddy.

Jenny said...

awwww, so sweet.

Mary said...

Leigh- we have a moby wrap, but it's a little much for every-day wearing. We don't have a more simple sling, but we'd love one. :)