Thursday, September 8, 2011

Funny Boy

Looking back through my New York posts, they read like the never-ending vacation slideshow that's only interesting to the person who took the pictures. Thanks for bearing with me! And, I won't lie, I have at least one more NY post I plan to put up. The slideshow ain't over yet, friends! In the meantime, though, how about a little Alex?

He makes us laugh a lot around here. (And I really love that Shayne and Gracie are old enough to share knowing eyes and undercover giggles about the cute stuff he does, too. So fun.) One of our favorite things to giggle about is his pirate prayer face.



The one eye, every. single. time. we pray. And it never gets less cute.

Have I told you about how he is afraid of highly polished floors? Something about the reflections make him feel like they are not a safe or stable surface, I think. Isn't that funny? We started piano lessons for the big kids again this week, and Waco Hall's lobby floor is a no-go for him.



Poor kid! Still makes me laugh. Mean mom!

I plan to post about Shayne's birthday before I resume the slideshow...legos, ninjas, and more legos.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Shiny floor phobia--now that's one I've never heard before. Love the pirate eye.

Shelly said...

Oh I forgot about his pirate eye prayers. They made me giggle every time!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness how funny! I can't believe he's talking in understandable words!! John isn't even close.