and cool enough in the beautiful shaded park area just behind the beach to just want to stay all day, visiting and eating and relaxing.
So. great. I even got on Mandy's bike for a couple of little rides...I forgot how fun that is! More pictures:
Brendon came back in town just in time to celebrate his birthday. His only request was a home-cooked meal after eating bachelor food like totinos pizza for two weeks.
Doesn't he look thrilled to be wearing the party hat Shelly and the kids made for him?
"I wish I didn't have to spend the rest of my vacation driving back across the country!" Sadly, his wish did not come true.
On our last Sunday in NY we all drove over to Letchworth State Park and hiked around. It was hot that day, but the scenery is gorgeous.
Love our crew in their tie-dye tees!
No comments:
Post a Comment