Looks like pictures of Alex dancing will have to wait until next week.
So let's just talk.
Okay, here's something...when everyone was in town visiting last month, it was brought to my attention that some may have misread this past post of mine as bragging that I have children who are at my beck and call and who will bring me anything I want. But, no. I mean,I guess that, yes, that is a nice side-effect of having children, but it was really meant only as a funny reference to some song lyrics that my kids know and incorporate into our daily conversation. Some song lyrics that I looked up the other day so I could link to a youtube video for clarification...and, wow. I didn't know that the "What! What!" was only a radio edit of an explicit version of the song. Now I've got to get the kids to stop singing/saying it before it backfires on a me in a public setting. Nice.
See you next time on another installment of Stellar Parenting Skills, brought to you by Leigh!
1 comment:
haha!!! on two counts.
1. what does that say that of course we knew that song, but no one else did?
2. I just listened to the real version and wow-ee-wow. So FUNNY!
Post a Comment