from around our house.
Sometimes lunch at Casa Bonita is just a door away.
They even offer takeout!
The Daddy Switch has flipped. He cries when Daddy leaves for work and runs from me and into his Daddy's arms when he is home. <sigh> Actually, I'm pretty okay with it since he chose to flip the switch right in the middle of a whiny, teething phase. Have at it, Pops!
Yummy! Banana split perfection to celebrate Brendo's birthday last weekend.
And I discovered I have perfect picture taking light in my bathtub first thing in the morning. How's that for random?
3 comments:
Cute pictures as always! Why wasn't Casa Bonita open when I was there?
Bath tub picture is cute enough for an ad - really!
Does Casa Bonita serve those banana splits cause I could really use one right now. When I saw that picture I was thinking, "who sells banana splits like that in Waco in a glass dish?"
MMM...mmmm!
Post a Comment