Friday, January 22, 2010

Eight Months

Crawl6 


As of today. So big!


Crawl7 


And wanting and trying so very hard to get an honest-to-goodness crawl going. He can do an army crawl/inchworm/roll-across-the-room-combo with the best of them, but you can tell he's just itching for the real deal.


Crawl3 


We usually just get the face plant, though. It makes for some nice slobber spots on the carpet.


Crawl5 


Those thunder thighs! Aren't they awesome?


Crawl1 


He really doesn't like it when his knees touch the tile floor.


Crawl2 


Save me from the tile, Mommy!


Crawl4 


Don't stare directly into the blue eyes! He will have you under his power and doing his bidding before you know it.


Oh, how I love him.



6 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh I miss those cute eyes! Alex is so cute! Makes me wanna little Moore boy!!

Shannon said...

So sweet!

Shelly said...

He is so cute! I need to see him soon!

Mom Moore said...

I ditto Shelly "He is so cute and I need to see him soon." lol
He's gorgeous! (don't tell Brendo I called him "gorgeous")

Sharon said...

You must post pics of the other kiddos at this age!

Kerry said...

ok.. I absolutly love pictures of my Alex popping up when I open your blog... but are you ok? we've not seen a post for while!!Missing your words!