Potty training.
Oh yes, it's been just a laugh a minute around here! (Right.) But it should explain the blogging absence. I haven't been on the computer for more than just little snatches at a time over the last week, only long enough to comment on other people's blogs or facebook statuses. Well, that's not entirely true, but I have been furiously planning a year's worth of school during the longer reprieves from my bathroom monitor duties.
So all I've got are some older pictures for you today...
When were at Tyson and Kimmy's house over Thanksgiving, they had a brilliant "keep the kids busy" idea: a marshmallow scupture contest.
We had monster alien caterpillars, "garages," and a masterpiece dog.
And then we had this.
Aubrey's method of sculpture: Stick a toothpick in one.
Take a bite of one. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Show off the empty bag.
Little Munchkin. Literally.
5 comments:
HaHa!! Literally!
When you are done with Aubrey can you come over and work on Bryant. He just does not want to lose the diapers. He'll tell me when they need to be changed but not when he needs to go. I'm at a loss.
I totally thought this idea was fantastic! I had it on my list to do at our Holiday party at school.
Darn we must have missed this activity! Looks like fun, we have done this for daycare, kids love it! Aubrey is so stinkin cute!
Sweet memories, cute pictures!
Spencer is trying to potty train too...he's proud of his "underwear."
Post a Comment