The kids' costume decisions are cracking me up this year.
Shayne, the blue Power Ranger. Why does this crack me up? Because he has never seen even one Power Rangers episode or movie. "But I've colored a picture of him before, and I tried to watch it one time at Nana's house, but was too late. So, please?"
Gracie, none other than Indiana Jones. Man, does this girl love her some Harrison Ford, as both Han Solo and Indy. I love it! I'll get a better picture tomorrow with her hat on.
Aubrey, the ballerina (or, "pincess," as she sees it). Which only cracks me up because of how darn cute she is. When we were at the church Halloween carnival, Brendon and I were chatting with friends when someone said, "Oh! You lost one!" Aubrey, standing beside us, had been twirling her pretty ballerina tutu so long and furiously that she had fallen over in dizziness. Hee!
Alex, the skeleton. Also just a cutie, and while I know this costume was our choice, not his, the very idea of him being "bony" makes me laugh.
As a side note to the Halloween carnival, I loved it this year just because it seemed to mark such a distinct turning point with the kids. Shayne and Gracie fired out of their starting positions from the word go, and before I knew it had come back with powdered doughnut faces, buckets of candy, and tales to tell from hopping around the carnival all by themselves and with their friends. Even Aubrey, though she insisted on Brendon carrying her between booths, totally got into the action with the best of them.
So much fun! Have a Happy Halloween everyone!
2 comments:
Alex has such pretty eyes!
Adorable! You doing the homemade root beer this year?
Post a Comment