Our kids love I Spy books.
Look at all of those blonde heads in a row. I love how Alex looks like he knows exactly what's going on, too.
A few weeks ago we did an entire school unit based off of different I Spy books and made several of our own I Spy creations throughout the week.
For this one, I covered the coffee table in construction paper and assigned each person a color. Then we just gathered bits and pieces from around the house for our squares and played our own I Spy game with the result. It's a great quick and easy idea for a rainy day!
3 comments:
your kids are funny how they pile on for those books.
Great picture! I love this idea of making your own. Lauren is starting to love these books too. We got the Halloween one and she looks at it nearly everday.
Thank you for letting me steal your "I spy" idea on the coffee table. Awesome idea. What a beautiful family Leigh!
Post a Comment