Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last of the Easter photos

Coloregg 


On Good Friday, Clark and Marchelle had us all over for dinner and egg coloring. The little ones went all out; check out B's whole hand method of dipping. This resulted in Aubrey spilling an entire cup of orange dye all over her and me. It's amazing how much just one cup of liquid actually is when it's all over your lap! (It actually came out of all of our clothing in one wash with Oxi-clean, though. I was pretty shocked.)


Egghunt


Saturday morning we went to Nana and Papa's for an egg hunt and BBQ lunch before the expected rain. I included the picture of Aubrey's basket on the bottom because it cracks me up...one of these things is not like the others! She had to carry around her cup in the basket...you know, for those needed juice breaks when the hunt became too taxing. And of course, we had the traditional confetti eggs as well. Always good times.


Okay, I think that finally covers all of our Easter festivities. Next week I need to back up even further and post about Aubrey's new big girl bed and my adventures in sewing. Big fun ahead! (ha!)


Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

Shannon said...

What a fun weekend! Wish we were there! Can't wait to hear about your sewing adventure!

Aunt Helen said...

Ah, I miss having the confetti eggs. They are fun!!

Becky said...

Hippity, hoppity, cute!