8MYWRDS
I would love that car. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
fancy
Love it! I got Trace into a Staurn Outlook but I think that's as close as he'll get.
Go mini-van mommy!!! Caroline has been begging for one for years...she would be soo jealous!
hmm....7 words..."I will never drive a mini-van" bwahahahahaha!Nice van guys looks sweet!
We only have 2 kids...and we LOVE our mini-van!! Looks awesome!
Welcome to the Sienna family!
Headed your way with four kids and a package of warm Hershey bars....
You guys are so funny! We got a van, too. Guess something just have to happen, huh? :)
Ooops! I meant to say, "some things just have to happen, huh?" :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I would love that car. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
fancy
Love it! I got Trace into a Staurn Outlook but I think that's as close as he'll get.
Go mini-van mommy!!! Caroline has been begging for one for years...she would be soo jealous!
hmm....7 words..."I will never drive a mini-van" bwahahahahaha!
Nice van guys looks sweet!
We only have 2 kids...and we LOVE our mini-van!! Looks awesome!
Welcome to the Sienna family!
Headed your way with four kids and a package of warm Hershey bars....
You guys are so funny! We got a van, too. Guess something just have to happen, huh? :)
Ooops! I meant to say, "some things just have to happen, huh?" :)
Post a Comment