Thursday, March 12, 2009

She shoots, she scores!

(You might want to turn your sound down if you don't want to be subjected to our obnoxious sideline coaching and cheers. The mic on my camera is horrible.)



These weren't Gracie's first baskets, but they were the first I managed to catch on camera. Too fun.


And I am pleased (and surprised) to report that we have seen actual progress in the league with regard to basic skills like dribbling and passing. I mean, it's still mass chaos out there--Gracie passed the ball to the other team's coach a few weeks back--but there's at least a little less tucking and running. That's got to count for something, right?



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Exciting! I love the little hop-skip she does after the last basket as she runs toward the other goal.
p.s Ethan just watched it and said, "Man, she has gotten good."