Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Photos

Did you know that my sister Jenny has her own floral design business?


The other day the kids and I were doing one of their favorite things--sitting around my computer looking at our pictures--and I saw this picture of the arrangement she did for Gracie's birthday party...


P1310625


and I've been wanting to do a post about her flowers ever since. Aren't they pretty?


The pictures below are from her first big "official" solo wedding over the holidays.


Jenny Jenny20


I looooove the super tall water vases.


And here are a few other pictures I snatched off her blog of work she's done...


For a shower...


Jenny4


Bridal bouquets...


Jenny13  


For the boss's wife...(love the floating cranberries!)


Jenny3


For a funeral...


Jenny11


For another shower...


Jenny12


A wedding...


Jenny9



And another wedding...


Jenny10  


Girl's got some serious talent. Just one of the many reasons I'm so glad we're related...


                    Jenny8



and just a little bit sad that she didn't discover this calling until after my own wedding! ;)


So yeah, if you ever need a florist in the Central/Southeast Texas area, I've got the hook-up!



3 comments:

Kristie said...

Jenny! Those are gorgeous!!! What an eye you have for those arrangements. Leigh, at least you have an occasion coming up that warrants flowers. Woohoo!

Kerry said...

Beautiful flowers Jenny!!

Misty said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!