Is that Shelly's daughter in the HS Musical Shirt? When the pic popped up, I couldn't believe my eyes...it looked like you and Shelly hugging each other!!!! What a resemblance you Nelson girls have!!
Yep, that's Lauren, Shelly's little girl. There are times I am with her when I will be transported right back to my childhood because she'll give a look or do something that mimics Shelly so perfectly. She is definitely Shelly's mini-me.
oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When that pic popped up of Shelly's little girl I just couldnt believe my eyes! I have never seen a daughter look so much like her mom!!!!!! I had never seen her & knew right away. WOW!
6 comments:
I love the picture of her sitting on her throne. Truly a princess!
Is that Shelly's daughter in the HS Musical Shirt? When the pic popped up, I couldn't believe my eyes...it looked like you and Shelly hugging each other!!!! What a resemblance you Nelson girls have!!
Yep, that's Lauren, Shelly's little girl. There are times I am with her when I will be transported right back to my childhood because she'll give a look or do something that mimics Shelly so perfectly. She is definitely Shelly's mini-me.
Birthdays are great things. :-)
oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When that pic popped up of Shelly's little girl I just couldnt believe my eyes! I have never seen a daughter look so much like her mom!!!!!! I had never seen her & knew right away. WOW!
I've never seen that much pink in one place.
Post a Comment