Friday, December 14, 2012

Dear Santa

 
Dear Santa,
 
What would I like for Christmas you ask? What I want for Christmas is some legos, one of the Harry Potter movies, and a new Wii controller.
 
Thank you,
Shayne Moore
 


Dear Santa,

Ho ho hello! What I want for Christmas is something hippo, lego friends, and the last thing for Christmas is please put something in Charlie's stocking.

Love, Gracie

Charlie is one of her stuffed hippos.

 
Dear Santa,
 
I want a Tangled Barbie and Lego Friends and a Giraffe.
 
Love, Aubrey
 
 
Dear Santa
Avengers Set
Alex
 
 
Yeah, Santa, I'd like to see you try to resist giving that face exactly what he wants. Not gonna happen.


2 comments:

Jenny N said...

oh my my, he's soooo cute! I love his E's! Very artistic. And his R's look like stick people.

And Grace so concerned about Charlie's stocking...adorable.

Really such minimal requests by all. Impressed.

Shelly said...

I was going to say tha same thing about Alex's Es. That little grin is absolutely adorable!

So fun that you documented these letters.