We'll call it, Where in the World are the Moores?
We've been on vacation for the last ten days...let's see if you can tell where. Give your best guess for the following photos, each of which was taken at a different location along the way, and the person with the most right answers will win a smallish prize. (How's that for tempting?) No fair for family members who already know our exact itinerary, though you guys may be the only people who still read this blog!
Where in the world are we?
5 comments:
I know..I know!!! Have fun!!
1.Arkansas 2.the dining room 3.Kirtland 4.Niagra Falls 5.Hill Cumorah pageant. Those are my best guesses, and I'm looking forward to walking, in a few weeks :)
I know too!!! Hope you guys are having a blast!!!
1. the forrest, 2. Karisa's kitchen, 3. Nauvoo, 4. by the pool, 5. Hill Cumorah Pageant
1. Between Texas and New York? 2.Karisa's kitchen 3.Palmyra, 4.Niagra falls,(recognize the blue raincoat) 5.Hill Cumorah pagent.
And nope had no idea your vacation plans. Looks like fun though!
Post a Comment