So, okay, family and Lorraine still read the blog. Thanks, Lorraine! ;)
Kerry was the most correct of the guessers. (Something "smallish" will be coming to you!)
The first picture was in the middle of nowhere Tennessee. We pulled over to change a diaper or something and smelled the most amazing bbq coming from this shack called the "Pit," manned by those men. It was awesome. Gotta love the South.
The second was in Ohio, in Brendon's sister Karisa's kitchen. We were celebrating Karisa, Amberly, and Brendon's July birthdays.
The third was on the grounds of the Kirtland temple in Kirtland, Ohio. We met up with Shelly's family there and toured some Church historical sites.
The fourth was on the Maid of the Mist boat at Niagara Falls...my kids' first boat ride ever!? Very cool.
Finally, the stage at the Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra, New York.
And that was all in just the first week of our four week adventure! We are still here in New York, tearing it up with Shelly and crew and Matt and Mandy. (Minus Brendo, who sadly, but obviously, couldn't party with us the whole time and is back at work.) We've been playing, picnicking, splashing around, and just generally having fun. And Shelly and I have grand plans for crafting every night after the kids go to bed, but so far it's only amounted to gabbing and watching episodes of Teen Mom. It's good times.
More to come!
4 comments:
just say no to teen mom...I once spent a whole day watching that show and still feel really gross about it.
Wish I was there with you guys! Looks like you're having so much fun! Although, it sounds like I have done more crafting than you guys....;-)
Looks fun! (I read, too! Just didn't play the game.)
glad you are all having a great time!
Post a Comment