Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brrrrr

These kinds of temperatures in Texas are just not right. My students are totally hating me right about now as they crawl out of their warm beds! It's understandable; I hate myself a little bit too for not having cancelled ahead of time.


Happy Wednesday! Drink lots of hot cocoa today!



Brrrrr



3 comments:

Shelly said...

Kind of crazy that we woke up to the same temperature today! Stay warm!

Shannon said...

That actually looks kind of warm to me as we woke up to -14 this morning! And as of right now (before 1:00pm) it's only 0 degrees. It's supposed to be above freezing tomorrow and I'm already feeling the warmth. :) 14 is pretty darn cold for Texas though. Stay warm!!

Sissa said...

ROFL. If only....we've been in the negatives here, but I can't complain when places have been worse.I had friends in WY going outside throwing cups of boiling water up in the air to watch it instantaneously turn to snowlike vapor. But then again, it was -45 degrees! Yikes! Maybe the cold weather will keep your Valentine's from melting!