The new look for the blog got put on the backburner this week in favor of squeezing out the last bit of summer fun and preparing for the start of school next week. I'm back to teaching both at home and BU again this fall, and while part of me is completely stressed out at the thought of our fall schedule, I am also really, really looking forward to it.
Not that summer hasn't been great; it has! (Minus the sickness. Definitely.) In fact, I have officially dubbed it as The Summer of Progress.
I love those completed (or almost completed) charts! I'm so proud of the kids, especially Gracie. I'll have to write more about her specific chart sometime; for now, it suffices to say that completing that thing was a BIG DEAL at the Moore house.
Now here's to a productive fall, with new charts, new goals, and fewer 100 degree days!
2 comments:
Wow! Those have sure filled up since we were there! Way to go, everyone!!
Leigh, I love your blog. I love seeing moms doing good mom things. I'm also so impressed with the crafts you do. My goodness. If we were neighbors...we'd be doing projects! Thanks so much for introducing yourself so I could come see your blog.
Post a Comment