Friday, May 21, 2010

Here's Looking at You, Kid!

Guess who will be ONE tomorrow?


Alex one year1 
Alex one year 2 


(Thought I'd pick a current picture that matches the grumpy face of his newborn photos...stinker!)


Alex, the tank, my ELEVEN pounder. That still makes me shake my head! Here's a look back at some of his first year...


Alex one year


Of course, it has flown by too quickly...but oh, what fun! We are so grateful for his sweet addition to our family. I can't wait to see all of the fun growth of the next year. It's one of my favorites.


We'll be celebrating tomorrow with some chocolate cake!



5 comments:

M&M said...

Please give sweet Alex a kiss for us. Happy Birthday! We love you!

Becky said...

My Hannah was 11/6. We are FLEXIBLE WOMEN, Leigh!!
Happy Birthday to Master Alex. He is a cutie.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

Olivia said...

I think Alex looks so much like his mom! I love his eyes!

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness! He is about the cutest little kid I have ever seen! I can't believe he is one. Happy Birthday, Alex!