Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Photos

Someone has a new look for spring, but is a little shy about showing it off...


Glasse1  


This one's a little better...


Glasse5 


Here she is!


Glasse4


(Eating Easter candy as a bribe for taking a picture.) 


Isn't it SO weird seeing her without her pink? It's taken some adjusting by all of us, especially her. I had to hide the pinks last night because she kept asking for them back. Like a security blanket. But she has literally grown out of them, so it's out with the old, in with the purple!


Happy Easter everyone! We are looking forward to lots of sweet fun this weekend!



6 comments:

Jenny said...

aww...she looks so grown up!

Shelly said...

Ditto to what Jenny said. So cute!

Kristie said...

SO gorgeous and grown up. She is looking more and more like Gracie.

Kerry said...

I just wanna sing "I'm a big girl now" She so adorable!

Jenny said...

blooooog.

Shannon said...

ditto to what Jenny said...blog already! Love ya!