I know everyone has probably seen enough of other people's kids' Easter pictures on blogs and facebook in the last few weeks, which is part of the reason I've been avoiding posting them. The other parts are laziness, busy-ness, and the fact that Jenny took so many good pictures I've had a hard time narrowing them down.
Mostly laziness, though.
Let's pretend, though, that enough time has passed that these pictures and all things Easter-related are fresh and new again, shall we? Pictures of kids picking up candy-filled eggs? How novel! Let's see them!
Candy? Who needs candy when you have God's green earth to chew on?
Sorry for the blogging absence, friends! I'll be back tomorrow with some Friday Photos that do not involve candy or eggs.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting! Jenny did capture some great pictures!!!
Love the pictures, Easter or not! Thanks Jenny for shooting them.
Post a Comment