Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Photos

Last Sunday was another Son's Day...


With two boys this year to celebrate!


Sons2 


Shayne received an apron made from baseball-themed fabric since playing ball and and making dinner are his main interests these days. (Apron made from this pattern and tutorial. I'll try to get a picture of him in it sometime soon.)


Sons3 


Alex was much more interested in the tissue and ribbon than in any gifts.


Sons1 


Love it! Love them!



5 comments:

Shelly said...

Love the first picture of them, mostly that they are looking at each so sweetly.

Jenny said...

love these! Alex is getting so big!

Olivia said...

What a great mom you are! I love your ideas for Son's and Daughter's Days. I am so impressed with your homemade gifts. You're a star, Leigh!

Jenny said...

you going to post today?

Sharon said...

Aubrey & Alex need plates...