Monday, March 29, 2010

What springtime means

for us this year...


Ll-5 


Lots of time at the ballpark.


Ll-4 


Saturday was opening day, highly anticipated in the Moore house. It was so much fun for them.


Ll-3


And a bit of a learning curve for Brendon and me, to be completely honest. Little League is serious business, don'tcha know?


Ll-2 Ll-1  


Aubrey and Alex's favorite part of the day was probably the lunch break in the van, but Aubrey managed at least a few cheers for big brother.


We'll keep you posted on the Hot Rods' and the Cougar Cuties' seasons!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my--those socks are too much!

Marchelle said...

We'll try to make it to a few games. Looks like fun for the kids.

Shelly said...

I LOVE Gracie's socks!! So stinkin' cute. Tell them good luck. Our opening day is in a month. Lauren is so excited!!

Kerry said...

Looks like fun! Alex is so darn cute melts my heart everytime I see him!

Aunt Helen said...

These are the best times! I loved when the boys played ball! Fun times!