Monday, January 4, 2010

Reason #571 Why I Love Teh Internets

So many great ideas out there I can copy!


Love this one from Kimba at A Soft Place to Land:


Christmas-cards-in-basket-525x700 


From after Christmas into January, they keep all of their received Christmas cards in a basket on their kitchen table. Every night at dinner, they draw a card from the basket and include that person/family specifically in their prayer before eating. What a great way to show gratitude for all of the special friends and family in your life, and I can see it sparking some great dinner conversations about those friends and family members, sharing memories, etc. We are so going to start this one tonight!


Oh, and if you're looking to get organized in 2010 and need some ideas or motivation, my sister-in-law Karisa is hosting a two-week "Project Organization" challenge over on her blog: Four in Ohio.


What great ideas have you seen in the blogosphere lately?



1 comment:

Shelly said...

That is such a great idea!!
I am embarking on a month long Eat From Your Pantry challenge. I was inspired by the blog www.moneysavingmom.com. I am going to try to only buy milk, eggs and fresh produce this month.