Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The sea was angry that day, my friends.

Has it really been this long? Yes, I believe it has.


It's been quite a month. So, while I work on some posts and pictures that chronicle our July, let me leave you this video clip...


Backstory: With a newborn in the house, you sometimes need some mind-numbing distraction. I love to just rock and snuggle with my babies, but at some point you need something else to stare at in addition to their sweet faces.


With Shayne, I became rather attached to the late late night crew of ABC's World News Now. Liz Cho will always hold a special place in my heart for our 2:00 a.m. meetings. With Gracie, it was the middle of the day (when Shayne was finally napping) re-runs of The Cosby Show on TBS. Oh, that Cliff Huxtible! Then Aubrey. The internet and its unending link of blogs--craft blogs, in particular--kept me sane.


Now, Alex. We still are cable-less, but get a few local channels since the new digital tv changeover. Every night as I go to feed Alex for the last time and rock him to sleep, back-to-back Seinfeld re-runs keep us company. I love it because you just can't watch this show too many times; they still keep me laughing.


So, I give you my all-time favorite Seinfeld moment:






3 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY!! So good to see you back to blogging! Now don't let it be another month before we hear from you! ;) Love ya! And I can totally relate to the tv thing with each baby. I have my shows as well. :)

Becky said...

Glad to see you back in the world, girl.

Clark said...

EEEEASY...BIG FELLA! Love it!