Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter: Working Backwards

I've received some "gentle" reminders the past couple of days that the blog has been woefully neglected. (i.e. If I don't put up some pictures today, I know a couple of people who might be ready to stage an intervention.)


So I'm going to try to work backwards from Easter Sunday and update on the Moore house happenings.


First up are the results of my trying to get some pictures of the kids in their Easter duds after church:


East1 


East2 


East3  


East5


Pathetic, cute, and funny all at the same time. Talk about needing an intervention...set me up with a children's photography one!


Here are some more from the early morning Easter basket fun:


Eas6


This is Aubrey saying "beans"!! Jellybeans = her favorite discovery of the holiday season.


East7


This is Gracie and a peanut butter egg about twenty minutes before a big bellyache set in for the morning.


East8


And this is Shayne too involved in a little lego set from his basket to pay attention to anything else.


Stay tuned...more awesome photography to come involving bluebonnets and children who refuse to look at the camera!



6 comments:

Aunt Helen said...

YEAH Leigh!!! The pictures are darling! I love the second one after church picture. It would look quite sweet in my picture collection, don't you think?!?!

Shannon said...

It's about freakin' time! :) Just giving you a hard time. You know I love you! Cute pics! Your kids are so cute! It seems like we have the same children photography problems...we need to take a class together!

Shelly said...

I love Aubrey's chessy smile in that first photo! Thanks for posting some pics, I have been stalking your blog waiting for them.

Kristie said...

Thanks Leigh!

Kerry said...

Darling children they are! My kids didnt give me the chance to take pics. after church they were upstairs and in jammies before i could even get out the camera!!

Mom Moore said...

I think Aubrey very much "enjoys" picture taking, as she always seems to have such a good time with it. I always look forward to the blue bonnet pictures, they're some of my favs. Cute, cute grandchildren I have.