I love this shot of Gracie, even though it's all kinds of horrible, because it caught the little leg kick she does when shooting a basket. Cracks me up. What a girl!
I love this shot of these three on a Saturday afternoon. Brendon and Shayne have one their "game faces," as in, the faces they make when playing video games. Zoned out and concentrating, mouths ready to catch any flies. Also cracks me up. And of course there's Miss Pace over there, knocked out from boredom and a busy morning.
This one doesn't crack me up, but I love it as well. Gracie at the park earlier this week. There's been some beautiful weather lately, though I'm not quite ready to admit it's Spring just yet. (Spring means close to summer, which means...baby! Not ready!!) I'm waiting for just one more cold snap to back me up on this.
Well, it's been a fun week of blogging. Nice to be back. I'm on spring break next week, so you'll probably be hearing more from me then, too; then it's back to the grindstone and sparse posting until the blog becomes baby central once again.
Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
cute pics! I love how the basketball looks like it's going up and coming straight back down and now where near the hoop.
Those are great, Leigh! Thanks for sharing. I love the picture of Grace in the park.
Cute pictures! I think the basketball one is a combo of sports/dancing. I love it!Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment