Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy_new_year 


We'll be ringing in the New Year in our regular fashion, with a kids' party early this evening at Nana's house, and then bowling and bowl games tomorrow.


This will be an extra special New Year's Eve, though, because we'll also be celebrating that just this morning we found out we'll be having a baby BOY in 2009! That's right, 2009 is already shaping up to be quite a year in the Moore house!


New%20years%20baby    



9 comments:

Aunt Helen said...

Congratulations on your baby boy!!

Nicole said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

How exciting!! I bet Shayne is ecstatic!! Congratulations!!!

Rom Tom said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!

sharon durham said...

Congratulations! When do we get to start picking names- my vote is Marshall Braden Moore ;-)

M&M said...

Congrats on the new baby boy!

Olivia Cobian said...

Leigh, I love your blog! Congratulations on your coming boy!

Matt said...

I vote for Luke. You cover both the Bible and Star Wars.

Misty said...

What?! I need to keep up on reading your blog! Congrats on the news! :)