Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday, No Photos

No new pictures to share today. It's been a too-busy week of catch-up grading and wrapping up the last week of class. So, only a couple of Gracie quotes that I want to remember...


Coming in to the house one night last week, Shayne thought he saw some bug or spider on the steps in the garage, so he panicked and froze. Enter Miss Gracie, who stepped forward and said, "Where is it? I'll take care of it." And she was completely serious. That's my girl! Actually, no it's not...I would have been more like Shayne, for sure.


And her latest phrase that's just not quite right? "It doesn't care." As in, "Gracie, which blanket do you want to use tonight?" "Oh, it doesn't care." A too cute to correct mix up of I don't care and It doesn't matter.


Funny girl.


Now if there was only some way to stop her banshee-screaming fits. Anyone?



2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's MY girl. A bug, please. We'll take care of things.

Kerry said...

Ha! Let mek now when you figure out the screaming fits! Natty's six and still doing it.