Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And the gingerwood houses go to...

There were only seven entries. The rest of you must be gingerbread purists; you're crazy, but good for you. I'm sure the seven entrants thank you!


I just put the names into the random list generator, and here's what popped up:


List Randomizer


There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:



  1. Mom Moore
  2. Rom Tom
  3. Nicole
  4. Shelly
  5. Shannon
  6. Sissa
  7. Kerry


Timestamp: 2008-12-03 20:50:25 UTC


So congratulations to Mom and Rom Tom! You'll need to let me know if you want the version with the holes for lights drilled in it, or just plain, no holes, and I'll send those off to you ASAP. (And Rom Tom, can you also email me your address? Thanks!)



7 comments:

Alison said...

Did you get my entry yesterday?

Mom Moore said...

Wow! I am soooo excited! I actually won something!

Mom Moore said...

Oh, ya, I'd like the one with the holes. Please.

Rom Tom said...

YAY!! I actually won something!!! Yes, I'd like one with the pre-drilled holes. YAY!!

Becky said...

Ours will be from a box at Costco.
(sigh)

Kerry said...

Ours too are coming in a box from Sams!! should be good fun!!

Sissa said...

We're having friends over tomorrow to decorate ours. Since I didn't win, I guess I'll have to make them from scratch- lol. If you ever want to try another recipe to make them, I use Martha Stewart's and we've been doing it for about 10 years now and it's perfect every time.