Yesterday, Shayne lost one of his top two teeth. Which gives him a lisp. Which is the most adorable sound I have ever heard. I love it.
Would it be wrong to pray that he loses his other in short order? You know, just so I could teach him to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"?
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas!"
Okay, so maybe I won't pray for it, but you can bet that song is going to be sung around here quite a bit in the next six weeks.
And yes, that's right, you heard me. Six weeks. Cover your ears and deny it all you want, but it's coming quickly. I'm working on some Christmas Countdown posts; I probably won't be doing just one solid week of them like I have in the past, but will be posting them here and there as time allows until Thanksgiving. I've found some cute things to share!
6 comments:
OH SWEET! I love your Christmas countdown posts!!!
The lisps are so cute. I can't wait to hear Shayne's.
I am eagerly awaiting the Christmas posts!
How about some pictures AND a video of him singing/talking. I love it when they lose those first teeth.
All this craft stuff. You shame me.
Hello Leigh...are you there?? Just checking!!
My turn to ask...Woohoo...are you there??? Looking forward to Christmas ideas! Hope you're doing ok!
Post a Comment