Monday, July 7, 2008

You can't say we didn't try

On Friday, I sent Brendon out to Nana's backyard to get a good picture of the kids in their cute, patriotic duds before they got messy at our big Fourth of July dinner.


Here is one of the best of the pictures I downloaded this morning:


  Fourth of July1


What are Gracie and Shayne doing? (Besides not sitting up and not looking at the camera?)


Wait, maybe this one will be better:


  Fourth of July2


Or...maybe not. <sigh>


Okay, how about this one instead?


            Fourth of July3


A little cropping, and voila! There's the All-American image I was looking for. I may have to ban Shayne and Gracie from photo shoots for awhile until they can get a handle on things.


Except that they'd actually be thrilled to hear that...



4 comments:

Shelly said...

LOL! As soon as that first picture popped up on my screen, I knew I was in for some good photo commentary. Thanks for the laugh and that is a cute picture of Aubrey.

Marchelle said...

Funny pictures. Aubrey looks like such a big girl.

Shannon Bolt said...

SO funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning. I really needed it!

sharon said...

Aubrey looks like Leigh