here at the Moore house. After almost two weeks of visiting family and much fun, we are on our own again today, and it's a bit weird.
I've been puttering around the house this morning, doing things I haven't had the time (or inclination) for in a couple of weeks, like matching the socks in the sock basket and dusting. Really exciting stuff, you know.
Shayne and Gracie seem to be wandering a bit aimlessly as well, repeatedly asking what they should do today. Even Aubrey is out of sorts...tired, teething, and missing the extra attention from Grandma and Aunt Sissa.
Shelly and her kids are actually arriving in town in a few hours for an unexpected visit to Mom's house. Maybe they'll save us from ourselves.
I'll try to catch up with my blogging in the next few days...crafts to share, pictures to post, and a birthday to celebrate!
Sweet picture with Grandma at the airport last night. (Even with Gracie's nice red Crystal Light moustache.)
2 comments:
What a cute picture!! Can't wait to hear all about your fun times!! (Glad you guys are ok! ;-))
That is such a sweet picture!!
Post a Comment