Jenny was here yesterday when I was posting my Friday Photo, and after seeing it, she commented, "Wow, it's been quite the Aubrey Show on the blog lately, hasn't it?" Yes, I guess it has. So, in the interest of equal coverage, here are some of Gracie's latest funnies...
At the pool, when she realized that the three foot depth was her limit:
"I don't want to get in the three legs water!"
Getting ready to go to Nana's house, and deciding on the one toy she was allowed to take:
"I want to bring Indiana Jones [action figure], but can I bring two things instead of just one? Because he needs his whip...you know, in case he needs to whip stuff."
On getting swimming lessons from Mom:
"I have an idea! How about you teach Shayne how to swim, and Daddy teaches me! Because I do love my Daddy!"
Me: "What, don't you love me, too?"
"Oh, I do love you...sort of. But I just looove that Daddy!"
Ouch!
7 comments:
Ouch is right. That last one had to hurt.
You give birth. He gets the byline. (sigh)
There's just something special between little girls and their daddies. I loved her comments....cute!
Gracie is so beautiful!! Cute funnies as well! You two have a wonderful looking family!
That is a great picture. Are you using the Canon Rebel EOS? Which dance class is she going to be in this fall?
not even a friday photo?
Hello??? Anyone there? Missed your Friday Photo.
Post a Comment