Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I dare you

not to laugh, or at least smile, while reading this post.



First, a video clip. I remember seeing this on AFV ages ago, and have seen it here and there since then, but Kristie emailed it to me last week for YouTube Tuesday, and dang it all if it didn't have me giggling all over again...



   



If that didn't put a smile on your face, perhaps you prefer babies of the non-human variety, in which case you might want to head over to The Daily Puppy or Cute Overload, where you can get your fill of smile-producing photos like these:





Annie_beagle_01 Pup_6



Resistance is futile. Smile today!



(P.S. I finally figured out how to get my links to open up in new windows so you don't ever have to be clicking back and forth from links I may post.)



1 comment:

kerry said...

I'll hire that guy to take our family pictures since he is so good at making babies all smile and laugh together! Cute cute babies!