Hey, sorry I'm on here late today. Mom stopped over for a visit and we had a lot of chatting to do. And then the kids were up from nap, and then, and then...
So! thanks everyone who posted and entered the giveaway! I went on over to random.org, entered everyone's names (excluding Brendon), hit "randomize" and this is what turned up:
I'm not sure if you can read that, but the top three are Jenny, Becky, and Alison! And I've decided that since Tyson happened to pop up as number four, seeing as he was the only man brave enough to post, I'll include him as well. Congrats! Now, for the prizes...
For Jenny, who is leaving this Friday on a whirlwind European tour, I'll be sending out a $25 amex gift card. It's not much, but any little extra spending money on vacation helps, right? If nothing else, it should come in handy when she buys me a souvenir. ;-)
For Becky, a set of Allison Strine magnets. I totally adore these, and hope that you will, too, Becky! Pop on over to her etsy store, pick out your four favorite magnets, and email me your selections!
For Alison, my longtime friend and now fellow homeschooling mom, this book, The Creative Family, and a year's subscription to either Wondertime or Family Fun magazine. (Just let me know your preference!) Alison, I hope you can find some fun ideas for you and the girls with these prizes!
And, finally, Tywire. What I had in mind doesn't exactly have "manly noises" but hopefully you'll like it anyway. I know you enjoy a good flick (unless it's in the theater, where you pay to take a nap), so how about a copy of Dan in Real Life? If that's not manly enough for you, or if you've already seen it and fell asleep/hated it, then head on over to amazon and pick out a different movie with aliens and guns and let me know what you decide.
Well now, that was fun! And I also love that the prize winners turned out to be a pretty good representative sample of who reads the blog, too...immediate family, extended family, old friends, and new friends. Love y'all!

8 comments:
woohoo! Thanks! And thanks again for starting the blog sensation among our family. I think I checked your blog like 30 times this afternoon waiting on the announcement of winners.
wow...great prizes! maybe next time my name will randomize towards the top of the list. fun!
I never win random drawings so I am absolutely thrilled! Even if you had cheated so I would win because you read my memorable 10 year anniv., I am excited:) Can you believe some gross guy plowed into us(kids included) because he was on the cell phone. I did get brand new car seats!!
THANK YOU FOR 3 YEARS of the Moore Family.
Oh, so close!! Maybe next time!!
I guess I missed the "Monday" part. Oh well.
My caption for the photo:
Given there are 6 pictures and 3 years: It looks as though you spent a year of your time cleaning Gracie's face, a year trying to figure out Shayne's antics, a year of your time getting the family ready for pictures.
Last Place! Whatever.
Ever since I won that dang car, I cant win anything else.
I am so excited! I never win ANYTHING! This magnet is me - They Call Her CAMERA GIRL. For home, for church, used to be for work, too. Second choice: She Is Bad to the Impeccably Manicured Bone. Lois and Hannah have electric guitars - enuf said!
Leigh, you have just made me so happy!
Becky
I'll take it, that is if I haven't forfeited my gift by not reading the blog lately!! I'm sure there are some noises to be heard. Thanks for the four spot!!
Post a Comment