Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Photos

Campout1_4 Campou3_3 



A couple of funny things about these pictures:



1) This is his new favorite way to wear his hat, because it's "sooo cool! Don't you think it's cool? And this is how Dillon wears his hat. And he's my best friend."



2) He got this tiny set of playing cards as a favor from Dillon's birthday party last weekend...at Chuck E. Cheese. For years, I have successfully managed to pretend that place didn't exist for my kids, until this birthday party. Now all I hear about is how "I loooove Chuck E. Cheese! It's my faaaaavorite place! Don't you loove Chuck E. Cheese, too?" I did think it was super cute how the first thing he said after we got into the car to come home was, "Can we bring Gracie here next time? She'd love it!" He even gave her his 10 free token certificate. Awww.



3) When he opened the playing cards, he said, "This is the kind Nana has on her computer!" HAHahaha! Nana and her solitaire. (Love ya, Mom!)



4) Doesn't he look like a little card shark in the making? I better watch out before he runs off to live in Vegas with his Uncle Bill! Then again, maybe we'd have a chance at retiring early if we let him get an early start. ;-)



5) One more Chuck E. Cheese quote from yesterday: "Mom, grown ups can go anywhere they want, right? Without asking? When I'm grown up, I can go to Chuck E. Cheese aaaannny time I want to."



So, that's it from the Moores. Sorry it's been so quiet on the blog front. Brendon has been out of town all week, and I didn't want to announce to the Internet that I was flying solo; I'm paranoid enough as it is. (Ask Brendon someday about what he found while flipping the mattress one time after he'd been out of town. Probably thought he had a psycho wife lying-in-wait on his hands.) Plus, we've all been laid up with a cold, to some degree or another, all week. We're on the mend though, Brendon will be on his way home soon, and we have the whole weekend ahead of us. TGIF!



2 comments:

Mom Moore said...

Cute pictures. Scotty loved going to Chuck E. Cheese with Cam, Kerry and the kiddos. We have cute pictures of them there. Fun times! BTW, I was so looking forward to the pedicure I was going to win. Maybe next time.

Becky said...

Zinc. Take a lot of it. And C and E. And two aspirin. And call me in the morning.
Dr. Becky