Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Photos

Don't ask me why we even attempted this shot; I definitely should have known better with just my three, let alone adding in another one-year old. Still, here they are...
Kiddos6
Shayne: Don't mind me and my imaginary bongos.
Gracie: If he knocks his basket over, I wonder if that means his eggs are fair game.
Aubrey: Why are all of the adults jumping around and making those crazy noises?
Bryant: Who's the genius who put my basket right here? Where's my foot supposed to go?
Kiddos5
Shayne: Ah...Ahhh...Choo!
Gracie: Maybe pretending to be prim and proper will score me some more eggs.
Aubrey: Seriously. Do they know they are making fools of themselves jumping around like that?
Bryant: Foot in basket. Oh well, might as well make myself at home with it.
Kiddos2
Shayne: Too...much...smiling. Can't...move...mouth.
Gracie: Maybe goofy faces will get me more eggs?
Aubrey: Continuing the crazy antics at a lower line of vision isn't going to make a difference. I promise.
Bryant: I wonder how long it will take them to grab me if I break for it.
Kiddos3
Shayne: Ahhhh, finally! Mouth has regained movement!
Gracie: Please, Dear Lord, bless me with more eggs.
Aubrey: Seriously, people, get a grip. There is no way we are all going to look at you at the same time.
Bryant: Alright, I'm out.
Kiddos4 
Shayne: Later B!
Gracie: Please let that be the end of it. Oh, and can I have some more eggs?
Aubrey: I know I have poor eyesight and all, but wasn't there just a kid sitting here?
Bryant: So long, suckers!

12 comments:

Aunt Helen said...

This is so funny!!

Heather said...

Those are very cute pics and I love the commentary.

Shelly said...

Ok. Your comments for each picture had me seriously laughing out loud, especially the last one. Too funny!!!

Marchelle said...

Thanks for the laugh Leigh. I think Bryant was the worst of the four. Should have just tried it with your three.

Alison Havens said...

FUNNY!!! You were perfect with the quotes from the kids. I don't know how professional photographers do their job with more than one child. I loved this post!!

Shannon Bolt said...

ROFLOL!! Seriously! I haven't laughed so hard in a while! Thanks!

Rom Tom said...

This was the greatest blog EVER! Even Josh enjoyed reading it!

Kerry said...

CUTE! Love all the talk from the kids! Sometimes I do want to know what they are really thinking... and others.. not so much.
Very cute post!!

Becky said...

Herding cats. Period.

Mom Moore said...

Cute, cute! Your comments were the best. I can't believe how much Bryant has grown. He's a hansome young man.

Mom Moore said...

oops, sorry, should have been "handsome"

Alison Havens said...

Love the new banner by the way!! We need a new one too:) hint, hint...