As of this weekend, I have been blogging for THREE years. Wow! Yesterday, I went back to some of my first entries and had such a ball reading about Shayne and Gracie ( at just two and a half and thirteen months) and some of their cute little adventures...things that would likely have been forgotten if not for the blog. Like how Shayne used to love counting his "monies," and his love for those old green and yellow flip flops. I am so glad I started a blog then, as it really has been my main form of journaling since we had kids. Here are just a few of the photos I posted in my first month or so of blogging. Look at those sweet, chubby, baby faces! (Including Brendon's and mine!)
NOW, in honor of the THIRD anniversary of the blog, I am going to have a giveaway! Post a comment to this entry sometime between now and 1:00 p.m. (aka naptime) on Monday, and you will be entered into a drawing for one of THREE possible prizes. I am going to wait until I actually draw the winners to make a final decision on the prizes, however. I have a couple of ideas kicking around, but I want to make sure they fit the winners, ya know? I promise they'll be good, though!
So, thanks for reading, friends and fam. I love that the blog has allowed me to keep in better touch with many of you. Here's to moore fun blogging in the years ahead!
I'll be back on Monday with the winners!
Edited to Add: I know it's the weekend and all, but where are the rest of you? Where's my Moore family? And for the whole three or four male readers I have out there who might be concerned the prize will be a stamp set or a gift certificate for a pedicure, I do have prizes in mind for you, too. (Unless, of course, you want a stamp set or pedicure, then by all means, let me know!) So come on now, don't be shy!

16 comments:
Hi...from the Killeen airport (thanks to the snow in Dallas)
Wow. I can't believe it has been three years.
It's been fun reading for the last three years.
Am I disqualified, or do I automatically qualify as one of the winners? I think I know the answer...
I don't know about my chubby face 3 years ago, but look how much hair I used to have. Amazing. LOL.
I can't believe it's been three years. I'm so happy that you started a blog and got all the rest of us to start one too. I think it has really helped us grow closer together as a family.
How fun! Pick me! Pick me! wooo hoo!
HI Leigh! It's my first time to make a comment on your blog. it only took me 3 years. I figured this was your way of getting all of your "lurkers" to make a comment. I love reading your blog. It's fun to see your family grow up, and I love all of your craft ideas.
thanks for starting the trend.
I love reading your blog and keeping up with your darling family!!
Love reading about your beautiful family!
Leigh - I love the new banner. It made me laugh out loud. Brian almost deleted your blog address this weekend while he was updating the favorites folder. I would have had to take away his computer privileges if he couldn't have retrieved it!! I also wanted to commend you on the lack of spelling and grammatical errors. There may have been some but this 5th grade reader didn't spot any. Love it all!!!
Yea Leigh!!! We are coming up on an anniversary of starting our blog in June...I think it is almost 3 years. I can't say I am to be congratulated since Mark does 100% of it. We LOVE your blog :)
Uhhh - uhhhh -- uhhhh, teacher, pick me! Me! Pick me! My blog will be 3 years old in June. And I started my blog because Sharon had started a blog....because YOU had started a blog! So I am #3....just like the age of your blog....so PICK ME!
I'm in. I love gifts, and surprises, and...
My Christmas pedicure really needs a new one. (No, I didn't get it at Christmas, just the certificate.)
I'm sure I'm your most "faithful" blog reader. Some of them I even read more than once, and I always ask the family "have you read Leigh's blog?", when there's something really cool on it. (which is most of the time. lol)
And besides, those cute kids on there are my Grandchildren, so I should be chosen as a winner, because without me, there would be no cute children, (at least not those) and therefore, no fun blog.
Hey, it's all in good humor. But seriously, I do love reading it. Oh, and you asked where the Moore's are...we are in Cheytown.
where are the moore readers? we can't stay in one place long enough to figure that out. anyway, if the gift has anything to do with colored plastic wrap you can keep it. if it is something really cool and makes lots of man noises then i guess you better pack it up and send it on to me. we enjoy the blog and do read it when we need a good laugh. the kids sure are cute and growing almost as fast as shayne's hair back in the day. oh ya, you know the blog post i'm talking about! so, send that prize on out here to colorado. thank you in advance!!
i hope you aren't grading these like they are some sort of english paper
I'm late- as usual! Ended up on the old blog today. I'm loosing my mind- some day I'll explain why.
Post a Comment