McDonald's or In-N-Out? In-N-Out!
In-N-Out or Chick-Fila? Chick-Fila!
Chick-Fila or Torchy's Tacos? Torchy's!
Torchy's Tacos or Chuy's? Chuy's!
Chuy's or Diamondback's? Diamondbacks!
Everyone usually chimes in with their own answers. The kids love it when they stump me, coming up with such a difficult choice that I hesitate or have to really think about my answer. Today's edition was places to live...
Texas or Oklahoma? Texas!
Texas or Utah? Utah!
Utah or Hawaii? Hawaii!
Hawaii or Washington? Washington! (That's right, Jenny, you won out over Hawaii.)
It's always fun to hear their answers; I'm actually surprised by how much it tells me about their likes, dislikes and priorities--on food, on books, on movies, on things to do, and on the places we go. It's maybe the one car game I really don't mind participating in. (The one that can drive me batty? Calling "dibs" on fancy sports cars they see on the road. I've listened to too many ridiculous disputes over non-existent rights to a car they saw for two seconds!)
I'll leave you with a Friday photo:
3 comments:
Pretty girls!!!
Yeeeesssss, I can't believe I won. Probably that backyard won over everything!
Cute pictures. That's a fun game, might have to give it a try to cut down on the bickering especially on a long car ride to Utah.
Beautiful girls!
I'm going to have to introduce this game again because, I too, am so sick of the kids putting dibs on cars.
Post a Comment