Alex came out from his room one morning saying, "I made my bed in a most stylish way. Come see!"
Back in March, Gracie participated in her first big dance competition with her jazz team. It was pretty...intense. There were definitely moments where I felt like I was on the set of Dance Moms--like while watching the above five-year old take the place by storm with her Star Wars solo. I had taken my laptop with me, thinking I'd have plenty of time to work since Gracie was only dancing for three minutes out of the twelve-hour day. Wrong! I was too distracted by the dances--Kristie and I had our favorites we were watching and rooting for by the end of the day, for sure.
I made up these tags for the socks Gracie and her friend gave their "big sisters" on the day of the competition.
Cute Cousins!
Playing the "Bean Boozled" game--again. It seriously amazes me that no matter how many times they get a skunk, or vomit, or moldy cheese bean, they still. keep. playing. Their breath...ugh!
This is what I woke up to the morning of St. Patrick's day--a leprechaun had paid a visit!
I've gotten in the habit of snapping pictures of books that look interesting. My visual to-read list.
Also in the habit of doing a screen capture of good thoughts and messages I see and want to remember from Instagram.
We took Shayne to the temple for the first time last Saturday--great experience with a great group of kids.
Have I mentioned that Brendo is the bomb? He made all my laundry dreams come true with this "Laundry Basket Dresser" I found on Pinterest. It has made my laundry room so happy and free of overflowing baskets!
My favorite picture from Diadeloso last week. Love it! And I didn't realize until uploading it here that my building, where I have taught for the past ten years, just happens to be back there behind my favorite four people. Double great.





3 comments:
"a most stylish way" kills me.
love all the quotes. I need to follow better things/people on insta.
Thanks. Leigh
Love that shelving unit. Does he take orders?
And the last picture is super cute.
Post a Comment