Image from the lovely bee
A cheating post, yes, but it really does just about sum up my feelings this evening! Thankful for Fridays, free redbox codes, and a bag full of yummy treats (chocolate covered cinnamon bears, oh my!)--a special delivery from Brendon's mom--to enjoy during the movie. Now, what to watch?
Happy Friday!
“To remind myself to feel grateful for everything I had, and for my dear ordinary life, I decided to ‘Follow a threshold ritual.’ Each time I stood at the top of my steps, as I fumbled for my keys to turn off the alarm and unlock the two front doors of our building, I repeated, 'How happy I am, how grateful I am, to be home.' Every time I crossed the threshold from the street into my building, I took a moment to reflect lovingly on my family.”
From Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin

2 comments:
have you seen world war z yet? I haven't, but was considering it for tonight.
p.s. this afternoon is absolutely crawling by so thanks for the blog post.
World war z will keep you up at night thinking about zombies. i know from first hand experience
Post a Comment