Sunday, December 16, 2012

Record Breaker

Sixteen posts, y'all. The last time I blogged this much was nearly five years ago in January 2008, with fifteen posts that month.

Getting tired of me yet? I might be!

But I plan to keep plugging along, if only to remind myself how glad I am that I've kept a blog going for almost eight years. Earlier this week I was randomly reading some old posts on my sister's blog and was laughing to tears at some of the stories of her kids. Stories that might be lost if it weren't for blogging. I'm so glad I have some of those here, too, and I'm so sad for the ones I've missed during my dry spells.

So here's to blogging!

A picture that should have been blogged:
Aubrey on her first official day of Kindergarten, August 2012

 And here's a blast from the past post about Aubs I'm glad I wrote: Class Clown

3 comments:

Mary said...

I really do love the regular blog posts from you, and from others that do it! You would think that would have been motivation for me to keep being w more regular blogger when my own month of daily blogging ended, but I have not. You make me want to start back up though!

Nelson Family said...

I too love the daily post. I look forward to it everyday. I also love this picture of Aubrey such a cutie.

Jenny N said...

my thought it is just think how much your kids will love this someday.