Let's just keep our expectations low; after all, it's only December 1st and it's taken me until 9:30 p.m. to remember that I wanted to do this.
Do you know what I did today? Uploaded, for the first time, my pictures from last Christmas. (Again, low expectations, people.) Want to see a few?
Alex hugging his new disnosaur pajamas.
Christmas Morning Magic
Gracie and the wish of her heart: the fluffy coat, Shayne and--what else?--Legos
Alex looking a little peeved and perplexed about the big box the other kids were so excited about. What's all the fuss? It's just a box!?
Cute Christmas Crew
Well, hmmmm...now that that's done, I'm wondering if I need a December Daily. Feels like I could just call it good until next December when I post this Christmas' pictures.
I'll have to sleep on it.
4 comments:
Yes, you need a December Daily because if you just uploaded last Christmas then you obviously have a WHOLE year of photos to give us a daily update.
I remember when Shan was about Gracie age and she wanted a white fluffy coat too.
that's a tough challenge for yourself. Love that last picture!
Haha. These pictures are so cute! I can't believe it's already been a year since we helped you break in your trampoline.
Post a Comment