Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to the Blog!

Guess what? I've decided to start a blog!

I hear it's this really cool way to stay in touch with friends and family AND keep a family journal at the same time. How awesome is that?! I'm totally in.

I hope you'll read along for Moore family fun!

Welcome to the Blog!
Alex is sure excited about being featured on the blog!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

It's an April Fools Joke, just a Month Early.

Shelly said...

I had to do a double take at the the date of this post. I was thinking you reposted your first post. Then I saw Alex...I was certainly confused for a moment! I am so glad you decided to join the bandwagon!

Aunt Nanny said...

YEAH!! You are back!!! Keep us updated about your family happenings!! Love you!!

Shannon said...

So glad you're back! I've missed you!