Thursday, November 24, 2011

We are Thankful from A to Z

A: Atonement, Apple iphone (Is that wrong?)

B: Brownies, Band-aids, Books

C: Church family, Clothes, Colors

D: Daddy, Doctors

E: Electricity, Eating, the Earth

F: Friendships, Fruit, Flowers

G: Grandma & Grandpa, Glasses

H: Health, HEB, Haircuts (sometimes)

I: Ice Water, Ice Cream, Internet

J: Jobs, Juice, Jokes

K: Knots, Knights in shining armor

L: Loving family, libraries

M: Mommy, Modern Medicince

N: Nana, Nursery

O: Opportunities, Optimism

P: Papa, Piano

Q: Q-tips, Q-pons

R: Roku, Restaurants

S: Scriptures, Shoes, Sports

T: Time, Talents, Techie husband

U: Underwear, Umbrellas

V: Van that takes us on Vacations, Vitamins

W: Water, Wii, Windows (double-paned ones, to be exact)

X: eXtended Family

Y: Yard sales, Y'all

Z: Zhu-Zhu pets, the Zoo

Happy Thanksgiving! (Alpha idea swiped from here.)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Great list! I love the idea too.

Olivia said...

I love your list!