Cutest family of Bears you ever saw, right?
I know...some of my Aggie friends and family are just about to burst a maroon blood vessel over that picture and statement, I'm sure.
I am an Aggie. And a Bear. Time, tears, and work invested in my education at both. And both schools gave me much in return. The only loyalty I have to any rivalry is to both of these schools...against t.u. :)
And if you ask me about the scuffle over the conference re-alignment, I'll just say that I think both schools were completely within their rights to take the actions they did. And that I find college football to be ruled, by all parties, by so much greed these days that the whole business can get pretty disgusting.
Anyway, we went to a game earlier this month and watched BU play Iowa State. The kids had a blast. Cheering, popcorn, cotton candy, woohoo!
Me? Not having been to a live college game in quite awhile, I was pretty disappointed at how much more commercialized the whole thing has become. (See note about greed above.) It was crazy! I think the jumbotron has officially killed college football as I once knew it. And this is where I start sounding like an old fuddy duddy... "Back in my day, we didn't have any of these fancy, new-fangled bleachers. We had to stand the whole time--and we liked it!"
Still, we didn't let it stop us from having a really fun night.
5 comments:
super cute family pic!! Love the ones of Alex cheering too.
Cute pictures! That could have been your Christmas photo...green and gold are great Christmas colors. Alex is a cutie yelling and clapping. How did they do with the noise?
ditto to what Jenny said!! Love the pics!
Very cute and looks like fun no matter the team you are cheering for.
My Lois is a senior and looking at Baylor and A&M. Sounds like you'd be happy with either decision!
Post a Comment